ESPN uses your network username and password to login to Box. Continue to login to Box through your network.
With ESPN files’ secure, file-sharing platform, you can share and access content from your desktop, laptop and mobile device (including iPad and iPhone)–without needing a ESPN network connection.
By logging into this site you agree to be bound to the below terms of service:
1. Box.net is provided for the business use of employees of the ESPN Company ESPN employees may not use Box.net for personal business.
2. PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (PII) MAY NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE SENT, SHARED OR STORED VIA BOX.NET.
3. CREDIT CARD OR PAYMENT CARD INFORMATION (PCI) MAY NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE SENT, SHARED OR STORED VIA BOX.NET.
4. Data or files transmitted via Box.net may only be sent to, or shared with, authorized recipients. Authorized recipients are employees of ESPN or of a company doing business with ESPN pursuant to an appropriate contract, who require access to the data for ESPN’s business purposes. Users are responsible for ensuring that all recipients are authorized recipients.
5. At least every 90 days, users must review the list of persons with whom they have shared data via Box.net and remove all recipients who are no longer authorized recipients or who no longer require access to the data.
6. Users must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Box.net may not be used to send any infringing, illicit, libelous, defamatory or pornographic materials or any other materials which the user does not have the right to send.
8. Users must use their real business email address. No fictitious email addresses are allowed.